Letters to Santa Creative Kit Club

Hi Lovelies... Just wanted to pop in quickly and share my September Creative Kit Club DT layouts with you. This month we used the Letters to Santa collection from Kaisercraft and the Uniquely Creative Stitched Nesting Postage Stamp die as well as the Kaisercraft Holly Sprig die as the add-ons. 


My first layout was totally not Christmas at all, but a masculine one of my little guy. I couldn't resist that brick wall paper for this photo. I used mainly the cut-apart sheet for all my little sentiments and the Postage Stamp die to add texture to the layers. 


And again here.. the photo determined the paper choices with those little spotty shorts my daughter was wearing. Love me some white spots on red.. I may just have a massive white / red spot coffee mug collection. A very simple layout with lots of room for journalling below or on the side. 

Pop over to the Uniquely Creative website to check out all the amazing kits available and be sure to subscribe to make sure you don't miss a kit. 

xx Kasia

No comments