Paper Flourish Kit Club DT - Dec 2015

Oh what a month November was... If you didn't know, I am also a Cub Scout Leader so, in November between doing my training and being a parent helper at the Hoporee, I spent 3 weekends up at Woodhouse camping. So much fun but so exhausting at the same time.

I still managed to squeeze in a fair bit of crafting, believe it or not..

So, today I am sharing a layout I created for the December Kit Club. The lime in this collection, was by far my favourite colour.. I could have just kept on going and going with this range and creating a heap of monochromatic layouts and cards!

FAMILY TIME LAYOUT

Products used: CD101 Coconut Cardstock, P2000 Cactus Paper, PP986 Paper Pad, DD346 Icons Die, CD102 Liquorice Cardstock, SS302 Sticker Sheet, ST Sea Breeze Epoxy Dots, Sharpie, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch. 

xx Kasia

No comments